• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - For sale 1972 CB750

Cprisco13

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, I am selling my 1972 Honda CB750Four. My grandfather purchased this bike brand new in 1971. It sat for a while until I fixed it up a bit and got it running. I put new tires, new chain, cleaned the carbs and a few other things to get it back up and running a few years ago. After having a few kids and no time to work on it anymore I am selling it. It needs a battery charge but it will start. It probably could use a carb tune and a new stator rotor (its having battery charging/electrical issues). Almost everything is all original and in pretty good condition for a 50 year old bike. I put lower bars on it but I still have the original handlebars as well as the crash bar that I took off. Thank you for looking.

Craigslist ad with pictures here. Asking $7,000
https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/mcy/d/frisco-1972-honda-cb750/7325933074.html

IMG_3037.jpg

Hello, I am selling my 1972 Honda CB750Four. My grandfather purchased this bike brand new in 1971. It sat for a while until I fixed it up a bit and got it running. I put new tires, new chain, cleaned the carbs and a few other things to get it back up and running a few years ago. After having a few kids and no time to work on it anymore I am selling it. It needs a battery charge but it will start. It probably could use a carb tune and a new stator rotor (its having battery charging/electrical issues). Almost everything is all original and in pretty good condition for a 50 year old bike. I put lower bars on it but I still have the original handlebars as well as the crash bar that I took off. Thank you for looking.

Craigslist ad with pictures here. Asking $7,000
https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/mcy/d/frisco-1972-honda-cb750/7325933074.html

View attachment 9743
Is the bike still for sale?

Back