• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Flake Sunrise Orange

JohnnyArt

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Has anyone bought a painted tank from Yamiya / Japan? I had one come today for CB750 K4 Flake Sunrise Orange. It's a reproduction tank. The quality and finish is amazing. On par with factory part. My question is that the metallic flakes seems quite large. This thing screams "Disco". I've never seen an original CB750 K4 of this color in person, but had different expectations. From photos of other bikes, the metal flakes just seems smaller. More uniformed. Judging by the quality and specificity of the product they offer, I'm assuming it's dead on for a factory part. Can anyone help me by confirming the metal flakes of this bike is indeed on the "sparkley" side?
Thank you.

J.

I’m looking to repair a cracked left side cover. It’s Sunrise orange flake. Anyone know what paint I can use for a close match? This seems close. I still need to go see what it looks like in person.

Attachments

• 371097D2-C410-4371-92E2-2A88E552A090.png
    371097D2-C410-4371-92E2-2A88E552A090.png
    351.6 KB · Views: 86
Back