• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Engine? Rebuild service?

FistsofFury

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a working cb750 f supersport engine or one that fits in the 82 frame for sale in e houston tx area? Or is anyone that rebuilds them want to rebuild my engine? I wanted to start here first. I wanted to rebuild myself but dont have alot of time. Ive built many engines, for many cars but really dint have time since i just started a rifle company. If anyone is interested i can pay cash if the price is right or trade services for an ar15 new! Let me know if you guys have any leads! I would like to ne a part of this community! Look foward to meeting some of you in the future!!! :) thanks feel free to text me as well 281-761-1171.

Congrats on the rifle company, I am a huge fan of the AR platform. As far as the motor rebuild I really dont know of any body that has a rebuild service for the dohc motor, they just aren't near as popular as the old sohc motor. I only deal in the sohc motors. If I think of anybody I will let you know.

Thanks! How feasible is it to put a good sohc motor into a dohc frame? I dont care about performance aspect now, i just want reliability. Is this a feasible option? If so how much more work would it be? At this point i feel loke it would be easier to buy a sohc

Anything is possible with enough time and fabrication. I am not sure what would be involved. The issue I see is going to be chain alignment and finding a spot for the oil tank.

Back