• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - Electronic ignition conversion kit

dspear99ca

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Sebring Electronics Pointless CDI for Honda Fours. This is a brand new OEM kit that I never installed and now I don't even own a Honda any more. Has an electronic control module, magnetic timing disc, and a pickup coil plate that replaces the points/condensers/advance mechanism. I bought it for a 1973 CB750K3, based on the instructions I'd guess it will work on most 70's-era Honda SOHC Fours - at least 550's and 750's. I'm asking $50 plus actual shipping. If you think that's too much make me an offer. I'm in BC, Canada so if you're in the US it'll be a few bucks. Prefer PayPal or e-transfer if in Canada. PM me with questions.

IMG_0280.jpg

That was an excellent suggestion. I’m going to take the ad down as it appears I am missing the pickup plate with the hall effect sensor. It would be fairly easy to make one If you had an original as a template but without one it would be a lot of guess and check moving the sensor until you figured out exactly where it needs to be for the engine to fire and run and the Advance to work properly. Too bad, that plate is the only piece in the kit that isn’t clearly depicted in photographs in the instructions.

Back