• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

CB900 2 QUICK QUESTIONS! PLEASE HELP

cbcrazy

CB750 New member
Reaction score
i apologize as I was not able to find a cb900 forum, i know they were only here in the US for two years but i figured that they must atleast use a very similar design for the carbs to a same year cb 750, i just have two quick questions and they are in the video i posted, again these are not intricate questions, i just have to know where one little bit goes and then see how one other bit is hooked up properly.

im pretty mechanically inclined but ive just never worked on these specific carbs and taking pictures wouldve helped but i honestly went into this thinking that maybe all 4 carbs were the exact same and the linkage was gonna be identical all around, i guess thats what happens when you work with mainly mikuni cv carbs.

I have rebuilt those carburetors many times the cv-42 and the cv-43 I have working carburetors on a super sport 750 and carburetors for a 900 which is a cv-43 on your choke your cable will come in through the top and as you pull the choke cable which fits into a little saddle on the choke it closes the other part you have looks like a connector for the fuel lines... I am at work I have the carbs at home I will look at them later and send you a picture for reference

Back