• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

CB750 RC42 Jetting for Pods

Racer4

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hello Guys. I have a CB750 RC42 2006 Import which I am turning into a AMA style bike. I am going to use pod filters on the standard CVK carbs so can anybody give me advice on a starting point for sizes of mains and pilots to use for riding in the UK with the pods please ?

switch the carbs out to flat side carbs - find some cheap Chinese knockoffs you will be much happier.

Thanks for your reply but I have never seen Chinese carbs to suit it advertised on Alibaba or anywhere ? Do you know where they are available ?

I do not have any experience / recommendations on aftermarket carbs.

putting POD filters on your CVK (constant velocity) carbs will give you a very rough running bike.

just be aware you will be running rich/lean depending on jetting keep a spare set of plugs handy.

may be able to use POD filters with some sort of enclosed airbox / airdam setup.

I have OEM carbs and pod filters. Bike runs better than it ever has. No hesitation, no big and cruises nice around 60.

Attachments

• IMG_20230609_111741148.jpg
    IMG_20230609_111741148.jpg
    459.6 KB · Views: 52
Back