• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Cb750 imported from japan special or not

Jrod1540

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Trying to figure out what I got. I think it is a 1970 cb750. Vin is cb750e- 1090107. Bike was brought over from Japan and has Japanese writing on all the original stickers on frame and rear fender. Back story is previous buyer was stationed over there and brought it back many moons ago after be deployed in Vietnam. Even has the is air force base registration sticker on it. Also I noticed that all the instrument indicators are located within the speedo and tach. Original color looks to be orange. Is it of more value not being an American sold bike?? Bike seems to be all original minus exhaust and handle bars.

Thanks

The 70 and 71 was the same model, K1 with serials starting at; Frame: CB750-1044650 Engine: CB750E-1044806. Color is probably Candy Gold.

I don't know if it's rare but I'm willing to bet someone else will answer that question. I'd think it would be being a true Japan model.

Trying to figure out what I got. I think it is a 1970 cb750. Vin is cb750e- 1090107. Bike was brought over from Japan and has Japanese writing on all the original stickers on frame and rear fender. Back story is previous buyer was stationed over there and brought it back many moons ago after be deployed in Vietnam. Even has the is air force base registration sticker on it. Also I noticed that all the instrument indicators are located within the speedo and tach. Original color looks to be orange. Is it of more value not being an American sold bike?? Bike seems to be all original minus exhaust and handle bars.

Thanks
Did you ever receive more information?
I have a bike that was brought to the US in the same manner. Is your headlight bucket the same color as tank like other US models?

Back