• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Case Savers/Guards recommendations for CB750K (1979)

BAHNST

CB750 Addict
Reaction score
Hi All,
Dont post here often so forgive me if this has been discussed before...feel free to direct me to a old thread.
Any recommendations for Case savers/Engine bars/Carbon Versions?
I have seen the Fehling brand of "case savers" advertised, but its only a sketch/photo-shop even on the home site.
https://www.bikermart.co.uk/Honda-CB750-1979~82-CB900-1980~82-Fehling-Chrome-Engine-Crash-Bars
Alternatively do members believe that these products are inherently weak and don't accomplish much...

The bikes a CB750K1979 (a US import)..the spoke wheel DOHC

Thank-you in advance

IMG-20210919-WA0003.jpg

Thaks for the reply.....only using a phone tonite so ill do a better zoom tomorrow....
What brand is yours?
Also must say that bikes immaculate

Brand is JAMA Japanese automotive manufacturing association. Seen plenty on eBay very sturdy and nice chrome work not thin. Thanks for the compliment on the bike. Hope you get sorted, case savers definitely worth having.

Lived in Mackay for a while working in the coal mines brilliant place to live, now back in the UK, family drew us back, but great times.

Thanks for the brand to seek....im finding Japanese sellers like "webike" are the Go for us in Oz....tho between bikes i like to distribute my custom.....The UK and USA for my "maggot" (Cx500)....and (now) obviously those sellers that support this site!...
Cheers.. and if youre ever back in Oz ill shout you some "suds" (brew/beverage of choice)

Last edited:
Back