• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - Case Savers for 1982 750 Supersport

gregb6718

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_0610.jpg

A lil harder to source than for the Sohc bikes...if looking for new.
Fehling is one brand available either Wemoto or dirrect from co...I know fellow member Rampton made a brand recommendation** also, he might chime in.....

EDIT: **Jama brand

Last edited:
Brand is JAMA Japanese automotive manufacturing association. Seen plenty on eBay very sturdy and nice chrome work not thin. ,best of luck Rampton 🇬🇧

Only Jamas i got to see were "Vip Jama" used but "functional" for bout 100GBP from Germany...

So you need to look regularly...

Maybe im searching the wrong terms...??

I bought fehling... they are OK (vs ebay shipped from china)....but theres more robust designs out there like the JAMA ive seen.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies! I found a different idea at Wild Hair Accessories (whaccessories.com), but I wonder how tough they are in a crash.....
I'd be happy to find some used ones. This is not a show bike by any stretch!

Thanks for the replies! I found a different idea at Wild Hair Accessories (whaccessories.com), but I wonder how tough they are in a crash.....
I'd be happy to find some used ones. This is not a show bike by any stretch!
Wild hair tells me they are not available til end of year... so can't see that option....
I have seen "oggy knobs" on supersports like yours. .is that what you are thinking??

I Googled oggy knobs and looked at a couple of websites that offered them, but they didn't have them for bikes my age. I'd sure try them if I found some. May have to have a pair made.

Back