• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Best source for restoration parts

member7898

Banned
Reaction score
I've heard there are parts that are cheap knock off imitations and are not worth buying. What suppliers are selling the best items to keep these bikes running?

OEM dealer if the part is available is the best. Cyclex, dynoman, APE, cb750supply(has monthly giveaway on this site), 4into1. If you can get by with certain used parts ebay is like a salvage yard.....most parts available used there.

Hello dirtdigger. Thx for the reply. I guess I wasn't very clear in my question. Some of my Honda's are 20-45 years old. My newest bike is 2013. Thus, OEM is seldom an option since it is the oldest bikes that need the most parts.

Other thann Cb750supply and 4into1, what other suppliers offer "real" reproduction parts that are not considered cheap imitations?

There are actually many parts still available for the sohc bikes from Honda

Thanks again dirtdigger.

Please tell.me the sources where I can get a set of any of the parts listed as NLA on Partszilla... that are not cheap knock offs that are not suitable for the intended purpose. I don't want to buy a part that is only for looks. It must perform as intended in all respects as an OEM part.

The question is not a debate about availability. The question is about avoiding fake parts.

Please provide a LIST of suppliers. Anything other than a list of suppliers is off topic, and is not an answer to my question. And, Ebay is not a source. It is a marketplace, just the same as "farmers market" is not a vendor, rather it is a location. My question is which vendor???

Thank you.

Last edited:
Thanks again dirtdigger.

Please tell.me the sources where I can get a set of any of the parts listed as NLA on Partszilla... that are not cheap knock offs that are not suitable for the intended purpose. I don't want to buy a part that is only for looks. It must perform as intended in all respects as an OEM part.

The question is not a debate about availability. The question is about avoiding fake parts.

Please provide a LIST of suppliers. Anything other than a list of suppliers is off topic, and is not an answer to my question. And, Ebay is not a source. It is a marketplace, just the same as "farmers market" is not a vendor, rather it is a location. My question is which vendor???

Thank you.
Maybe you should be grateful for any reply. With a demanding snarky comment like that I doubt you will get any further help.

OEM dealer if the part is available is the best. Cyclex, dynoman, APE, cb750supply(has monthly giveaway on this site), 4into1. If you can get by with certain used parts ebay is like a salvage yard.....most parts available used there.
Dirtdigger. Unlike the OP, I actually went to the web sites you listed above. Holy Crap! Now I know where to get a bunch of stuff I didn't even know I wanted before I started looking. Thanks.

Go to a vender with the part numbers ie Partzilla if they list them as NLA enter honda + part # in your favorite search engine.

Back