• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

April $50 Gift Certificate Giveaway to CB750 Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time again, to give away another $50 gift certificate. All those who want to be entered in the drawing just post in this thread and you will automatically be entered. It is a random drawing and will end April 30th at 1:00PM EST.

From your friends at CB750 Supply.

Good luck to all!!!

im in for free parts my 750f could use a couple of things i think.

In

I'm in. My bike will be done late next week and I'm sure some things will pop up. The $ will be helpful!

barn find

Got the '75 "barn find" goin...runs reasonably well...more carb work, no doubt...and already spent a ton on it. And try and find "Planet Blue" paint! Oh well, I can't really can't complain, it runs and rides, stops and goes and there are more out there in barns to find. I learned a lesson, too, though; try to find one (A) thats running and (B) with all the original parts on it. Mine had a Yoshi style pipe that was too obnoxious to take and I put a slip on after some engineering and it's still pretty loud...anyway, the point being, the pipes are a big part of the bike (like $1500+) and a signature element of the 750/4. I saw a 80/81 custom with less than 10K on Craigs list for $300 with original pipes (no papers)...another guy nearby had a '83 Gold wing looked like new for 1900. But, like anything else I guess, if you have to go to the Honda dealer to get stuff done, especially on one not running and needs work; pay $70.00 an hr., plus parts, etc. I figure free advice should be worth fifty bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back