• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Amen savior frames

No. They were also made for other Bikes, and other size Engines. Take a look at the Down Tubes, and the Motor Mounts. Mine was originally made for a 2 Cyl Engine. And a bigger Engine. My Down Tubes had to be cut and moved because the inside 2 Exhaust Ports of the CB750 Engine hit the Exhaust. The Motor Mounts also did not line up for the CB750 Engine. But if you really want an original Amen Savior Frame, especially a Plunger Frame like mine, you can make it work. Take some measurements, and see what you have to work with. I don’t Weld, but have both a friend and a Nephew who are Certified Welders. It all worked out for me. Good luck. “Make it fit”

No. They were also made for other Bikes, and other size Engines. Take a look at the Down Tubes, and the Motor Mounts. Mine was originally made for a 2 Cyl Engine. And a bigger Engine. My Down Tubes had to be cut and moved because the inside 2 Exhaust Ports of the CB750 Engine hit the Exhaust. The Motor Mounts also did not line up for the CB750 Engine. But if you really want an original Amen Savior Frame, especially a Plunger Frame like mine, you can make it work. Take some measurements, and see what you have to work with. I don’t Weld, but have both a friend and a Nephew who are Certified Welders. It all worked out for me. Good luck. “Make it fit”
Amen also made weld-on rear half conversions for different bikes. My wife once had a '57 pre-unit Triumph 650 with a weld-on Savior rear section. It was stretched 6" from the stock swing arm. Together with a 1" rake in the neck and an 8" over front end the whole bike was almost 10' from tip of tire to tip of tire.

Back