• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Amber's wont stay on while running - blinkers work fine

Rozbabbo750c

CB750 Member
Reaction score
So I have been trying to wrap my head around the connections inside the headlight for the blinkers, etc. My headlight works (high beam and low beam) and the blinkers front and back work off the switch on the left controls. What I cant seem to figure out is why my amber lights aren't staying on while the bike is running. Am I wrong in thinking that they should be on all the time?

There seems to be some extra connections within the assembly that currently have nothing plugged into them. Looking at the wiring diagram in my Clymer manual I dont see where they are even needed.

I'm a total noob with wiring and I'm intimidated by it all and dont want to kill my harness plugging in the wrong connections.

If there is a cheat sheet out there or of anyone is able to show their wiring done correctly comnected and working that may point me in the right direction.

I have some print outs from the 750 forum about 6 years ago but they do/dont help me see what I need with what I may be missing.

Thanks everyone.

Back