• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 76 CB750 K6 + 75 F model parts bike

836K6

CB750 New member
Reaction score
For sale is my 1976 CB750 SOHC K6 I have owned since 1988. I purchased the bike from a guy who installed an 836 cc bore kit, 4 into 1 header, low drag bars & Barnett clutch. One of the first things I did was to put the stock clutch springs back in, a lot easier on the hand. That summer I had transmission problems and remember taking it to Service Honda in Hammond, IN for repair. My Dad paid $600 to have the transmission repaired by a certified Honda mechanic and it has been problem free since, I remember a couple of shift forks breaking. Painted left side case covers with heat resistant epoxy paint.

It sat after that summer till I got home from college in 92. Major carb rebuild at that time after having gas solidify in the bowls and jets. Installed epoxy tank liner kit and inline filter to cure all the tank rust problems. Rode it that summer and again stored it for another 7 years while I worked construction.

1997 installed electronic ignition, individual K&N filters, and painted the tank and covers 1995 Jaguar British Racing Green. Bought at this time a 1975 F model (will have to look on title for more info) for parts. I immediately sold the tank, covers, stock exhaust & misc parts for cash off parts bike. Laid bike down in accident when guy pulled out in front of me. Used front end off parts bike and installed all new bearings in neck. Left side case cover is still scratched. Parked bike in 99 when my daughter was born.

2011 bought battery and fired bike up. Ordered tach & speedometer cables, throttle cables, grips, stainless steel case bolt kit, LED headlight, tail light & turn signals (not installed). Stripped bike down a bit by removing front fork boots, front fender and speedo & tach and right side oil tank cover as I was trying to put the bike on a visual diet. I have the oil tank cover and everything that was removed.

Bike still runs strong for it's age and I believe to be functioning in good condition. It is not without it's problems. The electrical nest in the headlight bucket is not to factory specs but everything works including the electric start. The exhaust bushings on cylinder 4 are leaking and need to be replaced. It's the only street bike I have ever owned and maintained and in my opinion it just takes some maintenance now and then and the bike will provide miles of fun.

The parts bike is now a frame, engine and rear wheel assembly plus crates and crates of parts. I do not have an inventory of all the parts or a pic of the parts bike as that is in my neighbor's garage. I have clear titles for both frames. I am trying my best to recall all events and am being honest. My hope is that the bikes will got to someone who will appreciate them as much as I have.

For sale is both bikes, crates of 25 years of parts and my HONDA Shop Manual that has proven invaluable over the years as a guide to this great machine. This is the first listing for my inventory, eBay may be next, would prefer to sell to enthusiast. Pick up only in Munster, Indiana, will not separate anything, I am now on disability and out of work and must let go of everything not nailed down, sacrifice, $1500. colby.james@gmail.com 2193067025

20130620_013543.jpg20130620_230832-1.jpg20130620_230845-1.jpg20130620_230905.jpg20130620_230914.jpg20130620_230928.jpg

Back