• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - 4-2 exhaust system for an 82 CB750SC Nighthawk

Gunny12

CB750 New member
Reaction score
First post, so please bear with me.

Through the help of a very mechanically inclined friend I have this bike back on the road following an hiatus of about a decade. The original 4-4 exhaust system corroded off this bike back in the mid 80's and I replaced them with an inexpensive 4-1 exhaust. I wish I would have had the forethought (and $) to replace the originals, but I didn't. Does anyone here have a lead or tip as to where I could locate the subject system? I'm in Canada, but would be willing to shop wherever I can find a suitable system. Thanks in advance

First post, so please bear with me.

Through the help of a very mechanically inclined friend I have this bike back on the road following an hiatus of about a decade. The original 4-4 exhaust system corroded off this bike back in the mid 80's and I replaced them with an inexpensive 4-1 exhaust. I wish I would have had the forethought (and $) to replace the originals, but I didn't. Does anyone here have a lead or tip as to where I could locate the subject system? I'm in Canada, but would be willing to shop wherever I can find a suitable system. Thanks in advance
I bought a set from Marving for mine . They sound much better.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Discharg...p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=724-127637-2357-0

Back