• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1995 CB750 Nighthawk Exhaust Help

95Nighthawk8Ball

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I recently bought a 1995 CB750 Nighthawk 750 and I have been trying to research a better exhaust system. Most of the 4 into 1 that I have seen are for the 750K,L,F, or SC. Does anybody have a 91-03 that found a good exhaust? Please let me know as this is one of the first steps I need to make before doing a full cafe build. Thank you!

As I recommended to another member, take a look at Delkevic. They make stainless steel headers, no chrome to chip of and rust. I've had Kerker, and Delkevic. The Delkevic is much better deal for under $600/avg.

Depending on your budget but there some of the big tuners in Japan make a few. I was searching for ages for something to fit with the style of my bike and managed to get a company to custom make me one but moriwaki do one similar to the Yoshimura exhaust for the 82 and previous years.

Depending on your budget but there some of the big tuners in Japan make a few. I was searching for ages for something to fit with the style of my bike and managed to get a company to custom make me one but moriwaki do one similar to the Yoshimura exhaust for the 82 and previous years.
Do you know if they make them for 91-03?

I'm not entirely sure to be honest. Here are the specs for it though

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210712-155622_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210712-155622_Chrome.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 182
it should be stamped on your engine case but it doesn’t really matter. I’m pretty sure the dimensions of the RC17 onwards stayed the same and there was only a few small differences that changed with the later revisions. If you search around though you should find a few decent systems ranging from £500-£1500 depending on what your looking for. As long as you don’t buy anything for a 82 or earlier, you will find that they will all clear your bike, you may need to fab up a mounting bracket or something.

Back