• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1983 Honda Cb750

Alex2431

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm just trying to figure out the value of this motorcycle. A neighbor of mine passed away and his wife reached out and asked if i wanted to buy it. She said she doesn't know the value of it or what has been done to it. I did know the owner though and he was pretty meticulous about his bikes, that being said it probably sat around for couple years and probably has to be cleaned out to run again. He usually took his Harley out and just left this in the garage.

Any help to determine the value would be much appreciated.

Alex

Attachments

• Honda.jpg
    Honda.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 213
Very nice looking. Bonus that it has stock type exhaust. Post frame number and motor number and can tell you what you have. I am thinking its a 1973. Should be a number stamped into the exhaust mufflers on the side toward the wheel, HM341, etc

If it is running and correct frame and exhaust then yes I would give 2000. A lot depends on location and demand but price is very dependent on condition and original parts

Back