• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1982 CB750SC Frame

wwccll

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I am starting a Honda chopper project. I can't find much help on the world wide web unless I'm not looking in the right location. I need help with options of what to do with the frame. I'm not sure if I want to modify the frame or get an already modified one. Any help with web sites would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hello all, I am starting a Honda chopper project. I can't find much help on the world wide web unless I'm not looking in the right location. I need help with options of what to do with the frame. I'm not sure if I want to modify the frame or get an already modified one. Any help with web sites would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hello,
the AMEN SAVIOR CHOPPER FRAME looms existed at the time.
I'm talking about when I was young, in the 70s.

For me they are the most aesthetically beautiful, they have a rear shock absorber that vaguely resembles the BMW R60 year 64.

Then there is also a similar frame made by Santee.

You should look for an old AMEN catalog or look at some old Choppers magazine, having clear references, the search will be easier.

Attachments

• 03.pdf
    85.9 KB · Views: 110
Back