• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - 1979 Honda CB750k Parts needed

ericmanuel

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hey guys I am build a 79 CB750 am in need of a few thinks. Below is a list let me know what you have.

1. Left and right side covers
  2. Fuse cover
  3. Handle Bar controls(left and right)
  4. Fork ears
  5. Turn signals

Did you find those parts? I maybe have some of them, I have to look through my part bin. Where are you located in USA? I'm in Canada.
This is what I am still looking of. In the US.
  1. Fuse cover
  2. Handle Bar controls(left and right)
  3. Turn signals
  4. Grab bar

Folks, I hate to sound like a broken record, but ya gotta look on eBay for CB750 parts. I find 99% of what I need there & some cool stuff to boot. I have seen stuff on Craigs list as well, but not so much. I found new 12" over stock fork tubes for my '76' from niche cycle ($180.00). My '76' is a touring chopper.

Folks, I hate to sound like a broken record, but ya gotta look on eBay for CB750 parts. I find 99% of what I need there & some cool stuff to boot. I have seen stuff on Craigs list as well, but not so much. I found new 12" over stock fork tubes for my '76' from niche cycle ($180.00). My '76' is a touring chopper.
I must confess: I am a geezer. There I said it. I have used Ebay to find some things but I hate bidding, I'd much rather just buy it and complain about how much it cost than spend time watching a computer screen. I have lots of parts to dispose of in order to spare my kids or grandkids the burden of cleaning out my shop. It's time to start parting with it, but I'm not interested in Ebay for now.

You don't have to use the auction format @ all. you can set your price, list it with "buy it now" option, list for 7 or ten days & just wait for it to go. I'm with you, I can't stand the auction stuff as a buyer. You get some joker to bid $1 more than in the last 30 seconds of the auction. Most bike parts are listed with a set price & even a "best offer" option if your willing to dicker.

Back