• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 1976 honda cb750f supersport

MarkGT

CB750 Member
Reaction score
ADD ON CRAIGSLIST

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/mcy/d/howell-1976-honda-cb750f-super-sport/7332898170.html

THIS IS NOT SOME BARN FIND BIKE HALF BAKED AND POSTED FOR SALE!!

Look carefully at all the photos and check out the video.

The prev. owner was riding this bike to work for the last few summers and logged about 3k miles. It now is at 19600 miles. He put on new tires, tubes a new battery with hold down strap. It looks like a Joker oil pressure gauge and new louder horns have been added. At some point in the past a Dyna pointless ignition was installed and a Saddlemen seat cover. I was going to do a cafe number on the bike but after cleaning 2 years of road film off it looked too nice to start cutting up. Everything works including turn signal buzzer. The stock bars, turn signals and center stand are long gone. But the original tool kit is still in place. I installed new upgraded coils and plug wires with later model type so the plug wires are now replaceable. Also, I put on new side cover emblems. I'm not crazy about the flat drag bars but I did install new grips. The chrome looks very good but not perfect, and there are a few age spots on this 45 year old bike. Spokes are not all rusty but will clean up nice with some scotch bright. I did a couple and found they were still plated underneath. While cleaning I noticed almost all the original decals are still in place and some of the paint stick match marks from Honda were still visible. This bike must have spent most of its time in the corner of a garage. The tank has been replaced at some point and looks good with no rust inside but does have a slight flaw. The PO wrapped the exhaust and I was going to shot blast and then paint black. But looks OK for now. A new 4 into 1 exhaust would really make this bike pop.

Sold as is no warranty expressed or implied.
All I can tell you is I rode the bike a few miles over the last month and it ran great and shifted fine with no problems. I am now reselling with regret and have too many bikes already.

To see a short ride video:
https://youtu.be/aq019lVtJwA

Back