• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 1975 cb super sport

Bodijunior

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Dallas Texas area.Make offer or trade.this bike was Garage stored since 83with 22,000 driven. brought back to life October last year .runs strong , smooth through all gears, smooth solid clutch.usually starts first kick accept when temps are below low 50's.i have all the original accessories that I think were offered in 75 .everything I've changed I kept the original part even down to the original seat cushion foam.i have the air box with filter,windshield,fall protect bar,luggage rack,back rest, probably more I'm forgetting.bike is a bit rough and missing a few emblems,and missing the oil tank dust cover.but all and all is a very desirable cb750 Super sport ,with a lot of potential.i just don't have the time and money this bike is requiring.please,serious offers only or trade for a later model sport bike in similar or better shape.email for more details and or my ph# and I'll send pics and or videos.i couldn't figure out how to get a pic ,up on this great forum.thanks BTW guys your forum is greatly appreciated and was the best tool I've ever had in my tool box throughout this delicate process. boltonbiz@yahoo.com

IMG_20220107_134717~2.jpg
IMG_20220107_134717~2.jpg

Back