• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1975 CB 750 Tires

titoplane

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hello guys
I would like to know which brand of tires you would suggest for my 1975 750. I`m interested more on grip than durability. I just bought the bike and have not received it yet. I used to have a 1971 Honda Cb 750 when I lived in Germany in the early 70`s and after 50 years decided to relive my youth. Your reply`s will be appreciated.
Juan

1971 Honda CB 750 Cafe Racer.jpg

Thanks guy`s. I have bought tires previously from Dennis Kirk and shipping has been straight foward using UPS. I have some Triumph Motorcycles that I bought tires for from Dennis Kirk. I remember using Continental Tires on my 1971 Honda but it was a long time back. Thanks again.
Juan

1975 honda CB 750
1967 Triumph Tiger 650
1969 Triumph Bonneville 650
1978 Triumph Bonneville 750
2015 Triumph Thruxton Cafe racer
2016 triumph Bonneville Street Twin

Yeah, I bought the Kenda Challengers that I'm running on my '79 CB750F from Dennis Kirk. I ran Kendas for years until I moved into the 800+lb touring bikes. Now that I'm back on the lighter bike I'm back to the Kendas.

Yeah, I bought the Kenda Challengers that I'm running on my '79 CB750F from Dennis Kirk. I ran Kendas for years until I moved into the 800+lb touring bikes. Now that I'm back on the lighter bike I'm back to the Kendas.
Hello Old_crow
I went to Dennis and they have them available at a great price,thanks for your advice.
Juan

Back