• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1972 CB 750 4 into 4

rayzar

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i am after an OME and or an aftermarket 4 into 4 exhaust, does anyone have a good lead i could follow to enquire after the exhaust.

Much appreciated

Hi everyone, i am after an OME and or an aftermarket 4 into 4 exhaust, does anyone have a good lead i could follow to enquire after the exhaust.

Much appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_4294.jpeg
    IMG_4294.jpeg
    301.7 KB · Views: 74

Much appreciated
I have a full set of HM300s still in the box, except for one I took out to examine. The other sets mentioned are good replicas of the original.

Your options are Yamiya Japan, Busso Italy, David Silver Spares UK and USA, and CMSNL Netherlands. They all sell replicas.

gday,
so I purchased a 1972 cb 750 i would like to fit original aftermarket exhaust which i trying to obtain now, i have just noticed that it doesn't have rear pillion foot pegs which is a real pain - does anyone know where i could purchase these complete assemblies?

thanks

try Vintage CB750-Motorcycleparts.com I'm sure they used to have them. Very possible a Honda dealer can still get them, try Canada if U.S dealers can't get them. Yes vintage has them, the set costs $9.60 u.s. HaHa must be a typo as they have both the complete set and the replacement rubbers for the same price. Expect to pay more.

Last edited:
Do you have a ballpark price of what you would want for them? I am still running my original ones but as you may see from my pic I have a few dents in the mufflers.
Sorry this is late. I will sell the complete exhaust for $3000 not including shipping. I also will include 4 copper crush washers, the exhaust rings between the upper and lower pipes and two cans of Eastwood internal exhaust coating. Got to find the exhaust rings though.

Jim

Don't worry about the exhaust donuts if you can't find them as I can get them here. I think I sent you a private message but not sure if it went through so please let me know if you didn't get it.

Back