• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

My 78 CB 750F Died now wont start

MBolg

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I killed my CB 750F on a ride and then the stater wouldn't work. I was able to push start it and ride it a few blocks and then the electrical system cut out and it died again. Now the electric start faintly clicks and the bike boggs out when I try an push start it. I charged the battery and it still will not start. I am assuming it is a problem with the charging system, but this is my first bike so I can't be sure what the problem is. Does anyone have any knowledge on this problem, prior to this the bike has been running solid for the past 6+ months.

Sounds like you have a bad electrical connection. Check the ground cable connections on the frame and the battery and check all positive connections.

Sounds like you have a bad electrical connection. Check the ground cable connections on the frame and the battery and check all positive connections.

My fuse holder was was rusty and doing this this morning. I cleaned it and its not doing it anymore. I would hit a bump and everything would quit. But it was only at slow speeds. Hope this helps.

Back