• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

FNG Intro and Mod help for 90s Nighthawk

BigOx66

CB750 New member
Reaction score
What's happenin!

I'm joe, and I have a 91 nighthawk 750. I'm not sure exactly what I want to do considering I haven't seen a modified 90s model yet. I'm think bobber/ adventure bike type set up, but don't know. Definantly want to keep it a 2 seater. my kids like goin for rides. I ride 100+ miles a day so I think cafe racer is out for me. Doesn't look that comfortable for what I'm gonna be doing. I have already sold myself on 40mm ammo cans for hard bags. Mechanics wise I'm good. I'm a machinery tech for the coast guard. Big diesels and outboards. Plus grew up workin on trucks and dirt bikes. Welding and frame modifications are gonna be a little tougher considering I'm lost. I have farm boy welding skills. Meanin it works but it ain't pretty. And I haven't touched a welder since '06. If your in the San Fran Bay Area I'm stationed around there. Any help, tips, tricks, or pointers are welcome and very appreciated!

Welcome Joe. Sounds like the stock bike might work best for you since you're putting on a lot of miles and want to retain a passenger seat. :twocents:

Back