• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

FRONT FORKS

Claydog

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to tell if the forks on my K1 are the original or later model. Appearantly there is a differance between them. The older ones have sand cast lowers and the later ones don't supposedly making the internal parts differant. I need new tubes and was told by a supplier they are not interchangeble.

Your K1 is not a sandcast bike but my microfiche show same part numbers between the sandcast and your K1. But they did experiment and there very well could be different fork tubes on some early 1969 bikes. Your K1 has standard 70 through 71 forks and possible same as 69. In 1972 they changed the internals of the forks and are the same up through 1976 or so. So you will need tubes for late 1969 through 1971.

ok I new here and I have only had my 77cb750k4 only a few months and one of my front forks in bent I found a set on ebay but its a 77 cb750a can any one help here are they the same or know where I can get some

Back