• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Cool CB750 Videos!

I have to admit..that video is what made me want a CB750! I even found an F1 but I did not want to go with the benji tank and
the clip ons...still wanted something I could ride often. I am going to drill my rotors this winter to get me closer to that look.

Take care!
B

Man I could be having the worst day I'll pop this video on my cell or laptop and be cool. I've had a huge interest in cafes before but this bike is what eched mine in concrete have you seen his go pro video on that bike for the ride? Oh man the crackle of the exhaust is my favorite sound in the world i love it lol that and the sound of discharging any of my firearms too lol

Now what's the difference between a f and a f1?. The frame on the f is a little longer right?

I believe the F would be the first year (75) or F0 and the 76 was the F1, 77 was the F2 and 78 was the F3. I know mine is an F1 being
it is a 76. The F frames are longer than the K's but not sure if there is any difference between the 75 and 76. Now I could be wrong but I
think that is how it works. :)

Yea that riding event is called rodeo or gymkhana its popular over seas they have police rodeos here a statie friend of mine does them I've fooled around ins parking lot without cones man its hard. And YES that the other video from k9bud

Back