• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Honda CB750 Wiring Diagrams

Travis

Forum Staff
Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Let's start a wiring diagram thread. Please add them as you find them...

If you have a specific electrical or wiring question about your bike, please start your own thread and keep this one just for the diagrams. Thanks.

Here are some wiring diagrams I've used or found on the net. The file names give a clue as to what year or model they are for.

Tip: To see some of these at full size, you may have to click on them once or twice after they load depending on the internet browser you are using and your monitor resolution.

I'm sure most of you have seen the interactive wiring diagram at oldmanhonda.com. Also credit to Even Fell for the basic wiring diagram that will work with many motorcycles. I've found that some people like to study these simplified wiring diagrams to gain an understanding on how certain systems work.

Attachments

• Honda_CB750A_Wiring_Diagram.jpg
    Honda_CB750A_Wiring_Diagram.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 7,700
  • Chopper_Wiring_Diagram_by_Evan_Fell.png
    Chopper_Wiring_Diagram_by_Evan_Fell.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 4,809
  • CB750K1_oldmanhonda.png
    CB750K1_oldmanhonda.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 4,018
  • CB750F_77_Wiring_Diagram.png
    CB750F_77_Wiring_Diagram.png
    69 KB · Views: 7,165
  • CB750_71_Wiring_Diagram.png
    CB750_71_Wiring_Diagram.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 9,528
everyone has probably seen these,one of them is wiring a dohc regulator to a sohc,the others are just simplified diagrams for a hon 750

reg_rect_diagram.jpg

simple_wiring_diagram.jpg

simplified_dyna_diagram.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a stripped down wiring diagram for a racing machine. This is the basic diagram for the Stinkster prior to adding the NOS and Tether Kill.wiring diagram.jpg

Let's start a wiring diagram thread. Please add them as you find them...

If you have a specific electrical or wiring question about your bike, please start your own thread and keep this one just for the diagrams. Thanks.

Here are some wiring diagrams I've used or found on the net. The file names give a clue as to what year or model they are for.

Tip: To see some of these at full size, you may have to click on them once or twice after they load depending on the internet browser you are using and your monitor resolution.

I'm sure most of you have seen the interactive wiring diagram at oldmanhonda.com. Also credit to Even Fell for the basic wiring diagram that will work with many motorcycles. I've found that some people like to study these simplified wiring diagrams to gain an understanding on how certain systems work.
im not seeing anything for 4 over

Here's a diagram for the position of the wiring harness

Attachments

• IMG_20231025_125717351.jpg
    IMG_20231025_125717351.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_20231025_125827866.jpg
    IMG_20231025_125827866.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 130
1978 K8 wiring, found this on the web while working on my bike.

Attachments

• WD750K8 Wiring Diagram.jpg
    WD750K8 Wiring Diagram.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 90
Back