• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

ROCCITYCB

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!! I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member to the forum... I have recently purchased a 1977 Honda CB750 F2 Super Sport! Im very excited about the bike and looking forward to putting some miles on her! I have been a sport bike rider for years and wanted to find something different.. I have always been interested in the "cafe" community and finally made the switch! I originally wanted to build my own from scratch, but with no garage and limited knowledge i figured it would be too much for me! I purchased a fully restored 77 and she runs like brand new! I plan on owning this one for a while and maybe next year start my own from scratch, I have done some re-searching and have made a plan to make some cosmetic and performance changes (minor things i can handle alone). If anyone is in the Rochester, NY area Id love to meet up and join on some cruises! :)

Here she is!

image.jpg

thanks guys! put about 200 miles on her this weekend! the only issue, is the first carb... cant get it to tune at all, the bike runs "well" but needs some tuning... which starts my first project, either rebuild the carbs or go all out and get a new set of Mikuni race carbs, opinions?

cafe1232.jpg
thanks guys! put about 200 miles on her this weekend! the only issue, is the first carb... cant get it to tune at all, the bike runs "well" but needs some tuning... which starts my first project, either rebuild the carbs or go all out and get a new set of Mikuni race carbs, opinions?
Mikuni race carbs thats some big money nice bike bro here's my 1978 cb750 cafe

View attachment 2454 Mikuni race carbs thats some big money nice bike bro here's my 1978 cb750 cafe

cafeken, gorgeous bike! mine is in a desperate need of some TLC, the list continues to grow with this thing... along with the carbs being in terrible shape, now the front forks and rear springs are toasted... the front forks are very very very soft, not sure if i need to replace them or replace with some new progressive springs and new seals? I plan on pulling this bike apart this winter and replacing... EVERYTHING... it looks nice, but if you get close it needs help.. badly :/

Hey guys!! I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member to the forum... I have recently purchased a 1977 Honda CB750 F2 Super Sport! Im very excited about the bike and looking forward to putting some miles on her! I have been

learnspanishonline http://www.learnspanishonline.me/
pass4sure ccnp questions and answers ccnp questions and answers
pass4sure cissp training practice exam cissp training practice exam
pass4sure cisco ccda certification cisco ccda certification
pass4sure cisco ccna training cisco ccna training

Last edited:
Back