• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Parts lot

K2750tracy

K2750tracy
Reaction score
Hi e every one i have located a large lot of sohc 750 parts including several engines i variess stages of dissasembly,5 or6 bins of misc parts carbs etc. if anyone is interested in possibly puchasing some of these items i will pickup the lot. So let me know if we can move some of this stuff. As i have limited space for storage. Im hopeing to get a few proformance parts and piece togther another viable engine. Thanks Jamie

Is it all stock parts or are there any performance parts mixed in? I am always interested in engine parts...... If I every came across something like that I would jump on it, you will sell parts on ebay if you put them on there. I don't really need anything right now but if the price is right I am always looking for heads, cranks, etc. Maybe some pictures or more of a list of the parts if you know what is in the boxes.

I'll inventory and list all parts when i get them home. Have to make arragements for pickup i know there is some 836 parts and an 819 jugs im looking for electonic ignition and charging system will keep posting as i find out more. Thanks

I might be interested as well. Shipping to me is killer though. But let's see what you got!

Yes it was Jim ia a good guy help me out with my cafe that chopper he built i really nice, i just didnt get there in time to get all his parts

Back