• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Hello To All

PeaceOfChrome

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks! Very new to the CB750 community. I just got a 1974 CB750. She runs but needs some love! I hope to be up and running by May. IMG-20110927-00201.jpg

You sure can't argue with the price. I'd love to have that for free! But, I'm sure you'll get the chance to spend some money on it.

I got a HD Road King Classic, an XS650, and a Honda 450 Rebel I'm building for my wife. My sons each have a bike here and I think I've become the mechanic for my daughters friend. She showed up with a Ninja ZX-6R the other weekend. I went through the carbs, filled the coolant, adjusted brake light switches, changed bulbs, fuses, etc. Bike needed some care. Fun bike to ride though.

I guess I'm just waiting for the right CB750 to come along. I'll just watch and learn from the rest of you in the meantime. I still need to fix up the XS anyway.

Make sure you enter the drawing for the $50 from CB750.com if you haven't already.

Sounds like you have your hands full! I found out about this site from CB750 supply. I called with a question and 1/2 hour later she told me about this site. Good luck finding that 750 your looking for.

Nice find. At least it looks like everything is a bolt on so you could easily put it back to stock. I would just cost some bucks!! Any questions or help needed to get it running again be sure to ask them here!

Back