• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Battery Recommendation & Model Differances

Friartuck

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I recently acquired a non running 1976 CB 750 in basically stock but neglected condition. Hasn't been on the road since 1988. Looking for a suggestion on a replacement battery: Interstate, Honda, or other?

Also, Is there a web page or other source that shows what the differances are between models? How would I determine what model I have? Title says 1976, but what features or emblems on the bike prove what model I bought? CB750F, K5,
K6??

Chris W.

Last edited:
Definitely go with an AGM battery. I've heard many times the Scorpion batteries were good. I purchased one from cb750supply.com a few years back but I can't remember the brand from back then. It was about the same price. I've never had to put a charger on it and it's always had plenty of power even after sitting for a month at a time.

Yup AGM:thumbsup:, I'm going on season #5 with one, every spring after sitting in a cold garage for several months it's fully charged. Saving a few bucks on anything less is not worth it.

Back