• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - what it didnt come with haha :)

chopper750

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
so im looking for a stator/starter cover
exhaust headers and possibly an extra carb body if anyone has it theyre the roundslide
i also have some extra parts we can maybe trade

20130503_161345.jpg20130503_161312.jpg20130503_161332.jpg the cover don't have any dents.just a crappy paint job.what were you wanting to trade?

Is that what you are needing or you needing the side cover?
i thought i needed that one too but found it in one of the boxes
the one i need is the left side cover where the actual starter gear is i guess it would be the stator cover ?

oh and guys if either of you wanna trade i have a 16 x 3in HD rim with a cb hub someone told me its a pretty rare rim. i also have some gages with extra parts and two sets of chrome backings in excellent condition. i have a set of sweep back bars like the easy rider addition.

hey as long as its not cracked i dont care what it looks like haha well the gauges are in good condition the faces are a little faded but the chrome is like perfect man

if the gauges are the rear odometer from 73-74, and in good shape I will swap you the body for the chrome mount brackets even up. its one of the last pieces I need

if the gauges are the rear odometer from 73-74, and in good shape I will swap you the body for the chrome mount brackets even up. its one of the last pieces I need

my bike is a 74! the chrome is in really good shape its 9pm here in arizona what time are you at over there im asking cuase hopefully we can get it done by tomorrow so we can ship stuff out

Back