• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - CB750 F WANTED

I have 3 1980 cb750f's with clear titles. Two mostly complete and one mostly not. Let me know what your interested in thanks. Send me your email address and I can send you pictures of any or all

I am surprised I still have my 75 here. I ride it every day around the lot.

Its listed on ebay today. starts at 3 pm PDT

Last edited:
Motopsycho. That is a nice looking bike. I wish I could buy it! But I am still trying to part out my GL1100 and get my 79 CB750K running right.

Thanks:D its almost done now.It runs great finally.Took me 5 trys to get the carbs right:banghead:Have some cosmetics to attend to but nothing else major to work on.What will i do all summer?Guess its time to find a bobber project!

I've got a 1980 GL1100I that might be a good start. The engine is still on the frame but that is about it. I'll sell the rolling frame if you want. Not sure what you can do with it but its up to you. I also have the engine block and heads. You can still see the crosshatch in the cylinders. Just thought I would throw it out there if you are interested.

Sorry guys not trying to hijack the thread. I'll use PMs from now on :)

i was about to throw my 77 sohc f in the mix its a basket case in milk crates but im also on the east coast. alot of parts are already sandblasted

I have a 77 and 78 750 k, mostly complete with title 78 is a k-2855506 and the 77 is a k-2711424 both located in Idaho. and the price? well my #208-739-2544 best way is to send me a msg. with request and I can go take a picture of em.

hey pj if you know cb adam from vegas he can give ya a lil background on my parts ,prices and quality! give me a reason to come to vegas.Ill be headed that way in march for the races anyhow so it might be free99 shipping.208-739-2544 dread.

Back