• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Tokyo Motorcycle Show 2012

W-P Bill

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I took a friend and budding lady motorcyclist to the Tokyo Motorcycle Show last Friday. Not too much of interest for a vintage UJM guy, but I took lots of pictures anyway. Especialy of the various "campaign girls." For the ladies here, I noticed there was a big push to involve women in our world. A lot of the helmet/gear manufacturers had women-specific items on display. There was even one large section called the "Ladies' Support Center" which was full of gear and motorcycles which manufacturers thought would be good choices for ladies.

Other than a mint CB750K at the Honda display, didn't see much else of interest for the SOHC community.

As usual, a few teasers here with a link to my PhotoBucket album.

P3221016.jpg

hopefully the pretty girl obscures enough of the Z-1 for all y'all
P3221000.jpg

cow manure powered bike, campaigned by a major toilet manufacturer
P3221041.jpg

hearse sidecar rig
P3221042.jpg

BMW "wheelie experience" machine
P3221069.jpg

Ladies' Support Center
P3221077.jpg

sidecar rig from the movie "Wild 7"
P3221101.jpg

vintage Bridgestone motorcycle
P3221119.jpg

best smile
P3221063.jpg

of all the beautiful "can-gals" at the show, my freind and I both felt this gal was the hottest.
P3221106.jpg

If you think you can grit your teeth past all the Kawasaki photos, here's the link to my photo album. Lots of "can-gal" pictures!
http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p144/wpb3pan/Z-1 Z-2 shops in Japan/Tokyo Motorcycle Show 2012/

Back