• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Turn signals are not blinking

jays-cb750

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I have a 82 cb750. I replaced my rear brake and turn signals with a new l.e.d. unit and now the turn signals come on and stay on and not blinking. Did anyone else replace their lights and have this problem?

LED doesnt have enough current draw to make the oem flasher work. There are electronic flashers that are designed for led lights and some people add resistor kits to the turn signal circuits to give the flasher enough load to work.

Might be worth trying some of the load resistors that are sold on ebay. Just look up motorcycle led turn signal resistors. I dont use turn signals so I dont have to mess with them on bikes but I have had to wire in resistors on a couple of cars when the owner put in leds when I was a tech.

AutoZone has flasher relays.that's where i got mine only because i didn't want to wait for shipping.i think it was like $1-2 more than Ebay.same as a car flasher.i also put l.e.d. Lights on mine and it still flashes

Back