• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

New member intro

pcoumbe

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just like to introduce myself to this forum. My name is Pete and I'm an Aussie living in Philippines. I've been here for the past 8 years and intend to stay for good.
I found this forum through XS650.com and expect it will become similar to that site. Great source of info for sure.
Although I no longer have a CB750, I used to own a K1 which I rode all over Australia years ago while the roads through the North West and Northern Territory were largely still unsealed which made for interesting times.
My brother currently has a basket case K6 which he's owned from new and we are putting a plan together to restore it sometime soon. May take a while to complete it as he and the bike are in Australia.
Best regards,
Pete

Thanks a lot, SOHC models, great bikes aren't they, I really miss mine sometimes. I looked around the country here for one but have only ever turned up 2 bikes for sale and both were that badly tampered with they were beyond viable restorations, anyway, i'll keep looking, who knows something may turn up.

Hey Pete, welcome.! Keep on the hunt for that SOHC... you know you want to own one again. :)

Back