• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Cam bearing

WilderStewart

CB750 Member
Reaction score
It was lost during a move with the bike. Its an 82 and is mostly together. 200 bucks. Im assuming have a shop press the bearing on right? Engine was just being finished before they moved. Top end needs to be assembled but all there. Bike has 9500 miles on it. Do you think i can have it up and riding for under 600?

I have a damaged head off a 1980, has the sweetest cams, shims and bearings I ever saw. be a drop in. I will ship you the whole head, it just needs a few valves, easy hits, just bent the head is still good. $75 plus shipping. It didn't drop a valve or jump time, it threw a rod, and minor bent the valves in number 1 hole. I was saving it to rebuild.

What exactly are you referring to when you are talking about the cam bearing? The cam bearings are machined in the head and the matching caps and the caps just bolt on. Was one of the caps lost?? The caps and head are matched sets and cant be mixed.

Back