• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Make Offer - CB750F and CB400 Parts

mistermoe

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hello folks.

I'm actually an XS650 guy, but dont hold it against me.

I received a box of parts from a friend of mine and I'm under orders to clean house.

In the box are a mix of CB400 and CB750 small parts.

For the CB750 there are the left and right switch assemblies. Throttle side includes the throttle, throttle cable and some bits from the motor end. Also there is a gauge cluster with speedo and tach in good shape. The tree lights (hi beam, turn, neutral indicators I guess) are there, but no cover.

CB400 stuff includes a brake caliper and an alternator cover (rashed) with stator still attached.

This is best offer, including just shipping costs. I just want them to find a good home. 2013-03-31 16.32.27.jpg2013-03-31 16.32.45.jpg2013-03-31 16.32.52.jpg

Drop me a line to petercmoe@gmail.com since I am not a regular here. I like CB750s, I just dont own one...yet.

Thanks.

Seriously folks. You pay shipping. I send this box of parts to you. It's that easy.

The gauge cluster alone is worth that.

If it's because I used to ride Yamahas... I'm riding a VT1100 now. :rolleyes:

Hello folks.

I'm actually an XS650 guy, but dont hold it against me.

I received a box of parts from a friend of mine and I'm under orders to clean house.

In the box are a mix of CB400 and CB750 small parts.

For the CB750 there are the left and right switch assemblies. Throttle side includes the throttle, throttle cable and some bits from the motor end. Also there is a gauge cluster with speedo and tach in good shape. The tree lights (hi beam, turn, neutral indicators I guess) are there, but no cover.

CB400 stuff includes a brake caliper and an alternator cover (rashed) with stator still attached.

This is best offer, including just shipping costs. I just want them to find a good home. View attachment 2272View attachment 2273View attachment 2274

Drop me a line to petercmoe@gmail.com since I am not a regular here. I like CB750s, I just dont own one...yet.

Thanks.

Back