• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1995 Rear Brake Pedal replacement

AyTony

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have done a little searching, but as of yet, I obviously haven't found the info I was looking for. I am a new rider, and make a mistake while changing the oil. Needless to say, I dropped the bike, and bent the rear brake pedal. It's still operable, but the pad is angled at an uncomfortable angle. Try as I might, I can't get it flatten out. At this point, I would be more comfortable replacing it. OEM parts will run me >$80. I am not sure if the older model rear brake pedals will fit, as I am struggling to find the exact dimensions.

If anyone knows those numbers, I would be very grateful. Learning to ride, and the maintenance that goes with it has been one of the most humbling experiences.

Thanks!

You are not going to find any dimensions on a brake pedal as they pretty much work only on the model they were designed to, they pretty much never swap to other models. One MIGHT luck out but no way to know with no listing of the various parts out there.

OEM part there is your best bet.

Back