• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

New Member Intro CBX750F 1984 RC17

Galeforce

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hi People,

New "old" bike (project) purchased about a week ago -1984 Honda CBX750F. I'm looking for a workshop manual and any helpful advice from people who've owned one. It's in pretty good shape, so I will keep it original and try to take it back to its former "glory" by dropping the engine out and clean, respray, carb clean and service and generally tidy up and clean, and clean...and clean.

I'm pretty sure it's similar to the nighthawk's engine and some parts but you might be able to shed some light on that. Thanks

Gale

Last edited:
Sweet bike, Thanks for the info. I think CBX750F has some similarities with the RC38 750 Night Hawk. Pistons may be interchangeable?
I would be nice to know what else can be used. Thanks
Shame about Harley getting so sensitive.

Hi to Galeforce, I have one also,it came into the US in the late 1980's. Titled as a homegrown bike. The site for the RC 17 is Team RC17 out of AU. They have been around for nearly 20 years. You can get the shop and owners manuals. Plus Mister "T"or Viking are good guys.They can get you any tight spots you run into. ,,,Regards and good luck,,,cbxjon

hello, i have a 93 cb750 looking to put a aftermarket exhaust on it . any suggestions?

Back