• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Master Cylinder

Hi there: thanks for the pictures it helps a lot. I'm going to assume that the 425-73 is the paint colour. I have the same number on my seat but didn't know what it was. You have a number 00804 and mine has 01104 so the only number that is the same is the 425-73 so I will check with Byron tomorrow and see if that is a valid paint number on the M/C data base. Really appreciate your help on this. Thanks

Read the link--it shows the paint code sticker which is not either number stamped there. The paint code list clearly shows candy muse red as code R-104C-U.

The 425 number is 750 and model, it's part of the complete part number. '425' means DOHC 750. 73(0) is the last digits in part number meaning C model. The other number is likely numerical as in seats made to identify, the 804th seat in a batch.

Seat entire part number is 77200-425-730, the 77200 points at seat assembly. Part number is 'seat-750-C model'.

Back