• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wiring harness question

Currie

CB750 New member
Reaction score
hello, im just re installing my wiring harness and have a connector that i cannot figure out what's supposed to plug into it. Its circled in the picture i Attached, the bike would run before I took it out and now I can't even get my lights on so any help is much appreciated, its a 1980 cb750c.

Attachments

• wiring harness 2.jpg
    wiring harness 2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 172
Pic sucks for figuring that out. If the one with 3 yellow wires in it then to alternator or voltage regulator.

Count the number of wires in connector and give color codes of all, that'll make it easy.

The wires are green-red, yellow-red, red and red-white. Its the connector just a head of the flasher relay. I could get another photo if it'll help.

No need, that is the main power connector to starter relay (solenoid), the battery carries big power to starter relay there and joins the rest of the system to provide main power there, what that plug does, the joining.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2635619438...MIzM-f38PE7gIVSr7ACh3MewKQEAQYAiABEgJk-fD_BwE

Pic is of a modern fused solenoid that will work on all DOHC, you see there where the harness plugs your wires into it.

Back