• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

My Amen Savior CB750

Now that's a good idea! I've also been told that I could use a hose long enough to reach from the bleeder all the way up above the master cylinder and poor in my brake fluid that way. Let gravity do the rest..
Anyway, the brake liquid is going in the bleeder one way or the other.

This is what I used. It took the work right out of it. Just put some brake fluid in one of those containers, pressurize the top of the fluid and it forces it out a hose in the bottom and up through your brake system. You could probably make one with a tire pump or compressor, some hose and a container like an oiler for air tools.

pump.jpg

Oil container for air tools and a compressor? Now that's creative thinking! And I've already got both. Thanks Andy! Good advice!

Be careful with the compressor. A hand pump might be better. I hate to see brake fluid on your beautiful new paint job.

Thanks CB750-Bobber. I thought of it, but since I couldn't get it to move freely and hold up my sissy at the same time that way, it had to be like this..

I have vacuum pump like that (an old Mityvac) and have never had a problem bleeding brakes or hydraulic clutches the normal way. If I ever do though, now I have a backup plan! :thumbsup:

This is how he painted my scales (although it isn't him on the pictures - i just grabbed them off of the cult).
DSC07674.jpg

DSC07678.jpg

Carbs, front brakes, lookin' pretty complete. Looks like test ride time real soon!!!!! Beautiful bike!

Do you have a wood floor in your workshop?

Haha, yes, wood floor. To keep shit interesting when I grind. Welding is actually done outside. The old school way with an arc welder.

I need to mount a M/C reservoir and the hose I'll be using came with the mail today. Other than that I need some equipment to hook up my drive chain once I've cut it to fit. They cost like $150 here in Sweden so I'll have to rent one instead.. Insane pricing.

And thanks for the compliments!

Last edited:
I like masterlinks because I take my chain off periodically to clean my chains and check for kinked links and wear. Bike looks good, get out and ride!

Back