• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 77 and 78 Honda 750k side cover emblem

Steve 750

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hello 750 Honda fans
I have experienced a lot of times when removing side covers for paint and the 750 emblems have the circular retainers holding them, The pins on the emblems will break because the circular clips dig in the plastic pins and cause them to break, ruining the emblem with only way to fasten them is gluing. these are getting hard to find and are quite expensive. I have developed a way to solve this problem with stainless pins that I fasten to the emblem enabling the removal for paint or to maybe just put on a new or used side cover. The problem from new is the fact that Honda used a pin that was not strong enough.
If you are interested in seeing my pics of the redo on this matter contact me on my email smc811@cableone.net:)

Hi Dirtdigger,
been trying to find out how to, and would appreciate any assistance. This concept will really help collectors with the problems of breaking plastic pins on emblems that are so hard to find

am posting the pics off my phone of the side cover emblem for the 77 and 78 Honda cb750k I will also do similar emblems if needed IMG-1559.JPG

here is a front shot showing where center of the letter U will be touched up with black paint to hide pin IMG-1557.JPG

I probably need to redirect this thread to be I will repair your emblem if you send it to me with side cover , customer would get a complete side cover that will have a emblem with pins that wont break and the emblem would transfer to another side cover if needed. I could still repair it if customer only sent emblem.

Last edited:
Back