• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 1974 CB750K in Merced Ca

Dave

CB750 Junkie
Reaction score
1974 CB750K Merced Ca $750 - SOLD

SOLD

Leaving post up so buyers can find my past posts about the bike.

I just got a new bike and I don't really have room for 2 so I'm going to try and sell this one because the new one is nicer.

I'm selling it dirt cheap. Why? Because I got it for free and I got my new bike for the same price. I'd just like to get my money back out of it.

It has a lot of visual flaws. Some peeling and rusted chrome, damaged paint. One side cover has been cracked, it's been patched but not painted. It hasn't been washed in a long time. 15 minutes with some soap and water, and a few hours with chrome polish and it actually looks pretty nice.

Mechanically it's in great shape. It fires right up and runs strong. The registration is good until July 21 and it's ready to ride.

It was already 'customized' when I got it 18 years ago. The front end is raked out so it doesn't feel normal. If you've ever rode a chopper you know what I'm talking about. The dual 2 into 1 exhaust is loud.

The rear wheel has been rebuilt, the seat redone in velour, blinkers converted to LED, and I put in an electronic ignition.

In 18 years I've replaced alot of stuff.

Tires. Rear Shocks. Sprockets and O-Ring chain. Blinker assemblies. Tail lamp lense. Mirrors. Grips. Throttle cables. Carb jets (had a shop rebuild the carbs and put in all new brass). Rear brake shoes. Handelbars. Fuel petcock. Coils, Wires, and Caps. Rear Pegs.

No you can't test ride it, don't ask. I can take you for a short ride if you bring a helmet.

If you won't wear a mask, do not reply!

capture.jpgIMG_20201213_122043345.jpg

Last edited:
Back