• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

10% off for CB750 members at bikeseatsdirect.com

bikeseatsdirect

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

For our Grand Opening, we are offering 10% off for cb750.com members at bikeseatsdirect.com. We have the largest selection of after market motorcycle seats including the CB750 :)

The coupon is U038LD881 and it's good until 4/30/2013. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

http://www.bikeseatsdirect.com

Great looking seats. But $90 for shipping drives me nuts. Shipping is a reason why I don't buy a lot of the times. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm bashing. If the shipping wasn't 1/2 the cost of the seat I'd defiantly buy one.

Great looking seats. But $90 for shipping drives me nuts. Shipping is a reason why I don't buy a lot of the times. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm bashing. If the shipping wasn't 1/2 the cost of the seat I'd defiantly buy one.

Yeah, if the shipping wasn't so high, I would have a lot more business. But since it's being shipped from Asia and the box and packaging is very big and heavy, nothing I can do except eat the shipping if I lower it. I sell to other online retailers and they charge a lot more for the seats so even with the shipping costs, my prices are reasonable.

Yeah, if the shipping wasn't so high, I would have a lot more business. But since it's being shipped from Asia and the box and packaging is very big and heavy, nothing I can do except eat the shipping if I lower it. I sell to other online retailers and they charge a lot more for the seats so even with the shipping costs, my prices are reasonable.

I understand what your saying. Like I was saying I'm not bashing. I just have to wait until after Xmas to buy a seat from you. LOL Kids come first.

hje has won the Giveaway this month. If you can use an extra $50 for parts make sure you post in next months Giveaway. It will begin October 16th. See you then!!!

Back