• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

New mmeber. My CB750K5 (NOT a CAFE!) LOL..God I hate that word these days.

Free Booter

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I accidentally posted in the SOHC section. I guess this is the correct thread? If anyone knows how to delete posts or images...PLEASE tell me!

Any who:

New here. Hello .
So its a total rebuild, frame up resto-mod.

View attachment 2140

Some minor changes include Electronic ignition, 3" Longer Swing arm, custom fork brace, Lowered bike a few inches, Clip ons, rearsets custom seat etc.

Here's a few detail pics:
2012-04-06_19-31-58_742.jpg
2012-08-15_12-47-44_149.jpg
2013-02-20_18-30-20_116.jpg
2013-02-18_19-18-00_539.jpg
2012-11-21_17-17-42_601.jpg

Start nit picking, complimenting, suggesting or hating. Its all the same...just wanted to post it ..Will be finishing (Hopefully) by mid April.

Last edited:
Pretty clean build. I like the controls you have on the clip ons. I like that paint on the motor, nice satin black.

Café stands for
Cut Another Frame Errantly
Cant Afford to Fix Everything
Completed Another Failed Experiment
Chopped After Funds Exhausted
Cobbled And Functionally Exterminated

But most of them look cool. I just like original better.

I wouldn't say mine is "Purist" by any means, but I tried to keep as much of the original as possible...just "dressed it up" to suit my taste and make it a bit better (for me anyway) as far as ride ability. Stock seat pan with custom seat. NEVER cut the frame ...mostly just replace a lot of old parts with new parts where it was needed. Frame was powder coated along with a ton of other parts. and its practically stock ...just looks a bit more street fighter-ish. More like a modern sport bike now than it was before and (god helpme) i get a lot of "oooh a neat cafe !" is that a "brat" ? Street tracker,,,bah..Its all and none of those things. Just a clean restore with some sporty bits.

Loud? Probably...still putting in the electrical, oil lines for the new radiator and block off plate w./ remote filter and the fuel lines....
Looking for a tapered exhaust tip I can stick on it.

It's never too late. You can add, change, or remove tags at any time. See the box below that says 'Tags for this Thread' and the add/edit tags button?

It looks like it's going to be loud. I like the tip that's on it (or built in).

dude i want that stainless exhaust for my bike how you like it and not every caferacer is a cut up pos take a look at mine and your bike is really sweet

Attachments

• cafe1232.jpg
    cafe1232.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 129
Nice. I was originally looking for some short headers like that after I saw the "Rodan" bike, but never saw anything I liked. Did you make those yourself? I was thinking about an Airbox too.. Almost bought the one Steel Dragon Performance makes, but decided on the velocity stacks instead...I still like the Airbox. Nice bike.

There old R/C headers that I made the mufflers for and if you still want the a airbox I have One for sale that is extremely clean

Hey there Free Booter,

This bike looks so sick! Love everything about it. If you don't mind me asking, where did you grab that seat? It looks amazing.

Nice looking bike. I like you kept it mostly stock but changed it up in your own little way. This what I'd like to do to mine.

Back