• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 72 CB750 cafe project central michigan.

cyclebuster

CB750 Addict
Reaction score
very clean engine mostly complete. I am taking a bunch of 72 stuff off, and putting later parts maybe a 78 tank, front end, I was thinking 12-1500 running. I need the early parts for a restore. so my parts from other cb750s will go on this bike. also I am considering a set of comstars and forks off an 80 model. Its really worthy of a restore, but I have a sweet 72 needing some pieces, and a 74. Right now its a nice frame, clean engine, carbs and 4 into 2 exhaust setting on a dolly. Working on the title procedure.

um no, its at mikes house. it was being restored, the guy lost interest, sold off the nicest stuff. beautiful frame and engine. I will have him post some

Did you run into any problems putting the 78 tank on the 72? im about to do that myself, but want to make sure it will fit before I do all the sanding

Looking for a rear grab rail for 1972 CB750 K2 (not the side grab handle). Any help would be appreciated!
Lee , lposeidon@roadrunner.com

very clean engine mostly complete. I am taking a bunch of 72 stuff off, and putting later parts maybe a 78 tank, front end, I was thinking 12-1500 running. I need the early parts for a restore. so my parts from other cb750s will go on this bike. also I am considering a set of comstars and forks off an 80 model. Its really worthy of a restore, but I have a sweet 72 needing some pieces, and a 74. Right now its a nice frame, clean engine, carbs and 4 into 2 exhaust setting on a dolly. Working on the title procedure.

Back