• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Turn Signal Problem 77 CB750F Supersport

gdickins1225

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I am experiencing a problem with my turn signals.

1. Is there a way the beeper can be disconnected?
2. When I put the switch for Left or Right they will not osolate. It just beep but no signal. the signal trys to work but will not work. If you manually use the turn signal switch the lights work fine. It is only when you set the signal it will not work correctly. Wondering if the signal solenoid needs replacing.

Need some suggestions.

thanks

Maybe. The beeper is simply unplugged to stop it and what I did on my same year same circuit 550. The turns must have enough load to flash or they won't, like if someone has used LED bulbs. The flasher could be bad if normal bulbs.

The beeper is in the headlight assy correct? The bulbs are as far as I know regular bulbs. I will check out to be sure. I do know that the flasher works better when at high RPM but it still is not a constant flash. I can get the flasher pretty cheap, so may change it out. I will check connections also. I have had some issues with the rear light due to bad connection.

Yes.

The turns MUST have excellent grounds to cycle properly. Front bulbs need to be IIRC 1157 and back 1134? Or 1034, been while.

The flasher may use only 2 leads, one green ground is provided for older flasher types, most don't use that third wire you will find right around the flasher, leave it loose. Thinking a #551 flasher works but it's been a while.

My flashers turn on when I use the switch - They do not Flash - I have replaced the flasher - I am thinking it may be a grounding problem what are your thoughts?

My bike is a 77 CB750F- - I have no idea what you are talking about about a "beeper"

Back